I get this output from mythtv when trying to change channels:
QTime::fromString: Parameter out of range.

And this output from mythbackend:
Channel: '' was not found in database

Why would it be looking for a null-string channel? I have done
mythfilldatabase and the contents of the database look completely
normal. All the channels are there.

Please help!
Re: channel changing doesn't work! [ In reply to ]
I found out this happened because in the setup of mythbackend under
"capture card" the option for default input was not selected. I think
this is a small bug in the setup program because when I initially set up
the capture card it does not detect any inputs at first, so I cannot
select anything for default input, but when I exit and go back the
inputs will be there. Not a huge deal, but I can see how it can confuse
people pretty easily.