that I am going to try to use. Is this a good one to try?

Thanks
Kameleon
Re: Memory equirements [ In reply to ]
all in wonder will not work for capture. Search the archives.

dual 400 sounds kind a weak to me, maybe it will work at low res?

Cedar

Re: Memory equirements [ In reply to ]
I have a dual P2-450 with 512MB and 3 tuner cards
(2xWintv 401s and 1-PVR250).

Using the 401s, I can have both running at 640x240 using
rtjpeg @ 200 and play a third show with very few skips.
Anything less is easily doable. And you would be surprised
that 640x240 doesn't look all that bad. Its not my ideal,
but that ideal will cost me > $1000 right now so I'm just
being cheap.

A dual Celeron 400, you will probably have to reduce
settings a bit more.

BTW, I can record all three cards at the same time, but
its pushing the machine pretty hard...

Brian