Mailing List Archive

kernel panic
Hey everyone,

Here's my situation: Myth is compiled, installed, and configured.
However, I cannot watch or record tv. When mythtv runs, the computer
hangs and the caps and scroll lock keys flash, which i believe is a
notification of a kernel panic. Since it panics, I have no logs. I've
disabled most fancy kernel features, including ACPI, with no luck. I
have a Phoebe TV Master + FM (bttv card=22 tuner=2). Kernel version is
2.4.20. I'm using a GeForce4 MX 440se with the nvidia driver. Athlon
TBird 800. Most frustrating thing is that every other program works
(xawtv, etc.). If anybody has a similar configuration or is
experiencing similar problems, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

-Joe