Mailing List Archive

Newbie Hardware questions.
I just came onto the scene of mythv and have been quite interested.

I found through the archives that alot of people are happy with the PVR-250 card so I went and purchased one and I am currently installing it.

My questions are for video output what is the best card to use, and what are options in this area? What cards are best supported? etc.

Also same questions for sound output. Is it possible to output sound to my surround sound reciever and if so what is the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks for your help and guidance.

This mail was sent by Cablespeed Webmail