I was wondering if anybody here had pictures of their setup?
Its cool to see how people are using the software.

-Nathan
Re: Pictures [ In reply to ]
Thus spake Wingate, Nathan A [CC]:
> Somebody on the Freevo mailing list sent out this picture of his setup...
>
> http://itchy.royalnetworks.com/small-IMGP0345.JPG
>
> I was wondering if anybody here had pictures of their setup?
> Its cool to see how people are using the software.

Wow, he's got more money to use on his setup than me, that's for sure
:-)

http://wang-fu.org/100_0151.jpg

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

The first half of life consists of the capacity to enjoy without the
chance; the last half consists of the chance without the capacity. -
Mark Twain
RE: Pictures [ In reply to ]
The thing I can't see is he spends all that money on AV equipment and
still has his machine in a plain beige case. ;>

Ben

RE: Pictures [ In reply to ]
Actually he sent out another picture of his new box.

http://itchy.royalnetworks.com/MVC01195.TIF.jpg

Re: Pictures [ In reply to ]
http://pc10.gnst.ucalgary.ca/images/out.swf
not yet a picture of the physical setup but a flash file
of the beginnings of the software setup
it's 40M and the quality is poor especially with the fonts,
but it gives you the idea

--
Risto Treksler
Internet Research Studio Assistant
RE: Pictures [ In reply to ]
Here's my setup:

http://www.handcoder.com/tvsetup.jpg

And here's a close up of the actual myth box. If you look at the corner
of my TV you can see the IR receiver.

http://www.handcoder.com/mythcloseup.jpg

Re: Pictures [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 26 April 2003 11:19 pm, ben wrote:
> Here's my setup:
>
> http://www.handcoder.com/tvsetup.jpg

Sneak peek at the new theme? =)

Isaac
Re: Pictures [ In reply to ]
I saw that and thought the same thing. It looks real nice. Looking
forward to trying it out.

Joel Feenstra

RE: Pictures [ In reply to ]
Yeah that is a new theme I'm working on. It matches the CornersOSD
theme. I'll probably be done with it sometime next week.

Ben