Mailing List Archive

PVR-250's on the cheap
Since this has been announced for future support I had to post this one
for all to benefit. These come with no drivers (oh no!) and are only
the card. Computer geeks is still guaranteeing no DOA for 30 days.
http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=6002365

--
Matthew Brichacek <mmbrich@ldl.fc.hp.com>
Re: PVR-250's on the cheap [ In reply to ]
Wow, that's a great deal.

Anyone (Isaac?) know how Isaac's coming along with his card? The last I
read, he was waiting for delivery. I'm considering ordering one (who
wouldn't for ~20% of the usual price), but I'd rather not spend even that
much for something I won't be able to use with Myth.

And does anyone have any idea about whether it would be a problem to have 2
(or more) of these cards in the same box? Other than the fact that Jack
Valenti and Ted Turner are going to show up at my door, accusing me of
outright thievery because I don't want to schedule my Sunday around Iron
Chef?

-Jeff

Matthew Brichacek
<mmbrich@ldl.fc.hp.com To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users@snowman.net>
> cc:
Sent by: Subject: [mythtv-users] PVR-250's on the cheap
mythtv-users-bounces@s
nowman.net

04/09/2003 02:43 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about
mythtv

Re: PVR-250's on the cheap [ In reply to ]
Wow.

RE: PVR-250's on the cheap [ In reply to ]
Doh! It's gone already! Damn, I was gonna snag that!