Mailing List Archive

Has anyone tried mythtv on the new VIA C3 M10000 boards?
I'm just wondering if anyone tried it on the M10000 boards. I read the
reviews on silentpc.com (i think that's the link), and it seems rather
promising, and it is available on some websites. If someone has tried it
yet, that would be great, because that seems to be the machine i'm looking
at getting for mythtv.

Re: Has anyone tried mythtv on the new VIA C3 M10000 boards? [ In reply to ]
> I'm just wondering if anyone tried it on the M10000 boards.

Note that M10000 != new C3. The new C3 is code named Nehemiah - I don't
know if it is out yet on EPIA M boards, but I don't think so.

> I read the
> reviews on silentpc.com (i think that's the link), and it seems rather
> promising, and it is available on some websites. If someone has tried
> it yet, that would be great, because that seems to be the machine i'm
> looking at getting for mythtv.

silentpcreview.com did a review of the new Nehemiah EPIA M.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=77&page=1

Larry

Re: Has anyone tried mythtv on the new VIA C3 M10000 boards? [ In reply to ]
Is this it here?
http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/roundupmobo/via-c3-nehemiah.html