Mailing List Archive

Bad TV and playback on remote frontend
Hi all,

I have a MythTV setup (CVS of last Sunday) that works perfectly
well...except I can't watch TV or play back recordings on the remote
frontend. The video image is a bunch of blurry, moving diagonal
lines, as if the playback engine got the number of pixels per line
wrong.

Everything else works fine (even the small recording preview window);
video playback and TV view on the (master) backend works fine.

The backend is an Athlon XP2400+; frontend a PIII 800 on a SiS
chipset (w/builtin video). The frontend can mplayer(1) regular
MPEG-files just fine.

Any clues anyone ?

JDB.
--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lart.tudelft.nl/