Thanks
--
Chris <cisip@sprintmail.com>
Re: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
Chris wrote:
> Has anybody gotten this tv card to work with btaudio? I got the ATI TV
> Wonder PCI working. I was wondering if upgrading to bttv .7 or even .9
> release would be worth the hassle.
>
> Thanks

It works for me under xawtv on mandrake 9.
I can't get it to work under mythtv yet.
I'm not sure if this uses bttv or not.
Re: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 23 March 2003 03:57 pm, Chris wrote:
> Has anybody gotten this tv card to work with btaudio? I got the ATI TV
> Wonder PCI working. I was wondering if upgrading to bttv .7 or even .9
> release would be worth the hassle.

The Wonder VE doesn't have the necessary chips and hookups for btaudio to
work.

Isaac
RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
On the mythTV website, there is a link to buy the ATI TV Wonder VE card from
BestBuy.com... Does the creators of MythTV think the card can work... I
just bought one for MythTV (haven't got it working yet - not becuase of the
card) and if it doesn't work, I would love to know...

Bob

RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
The card works fine (I use it), just not with BTAudio.

Nate
RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
Re: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
I got the ATI Wonder VE to work just by plugging it in. Sound and video
work fine. Included is a list of cards that work in Mythtv:

http://info.lindows.com/tomw/tuner_cards.html

The OS I tested on Is debian based, LindowsOS. I also tried them on Red
Hat 8 and mandrake 9 with the same results. Hope this helps.

--
Merle Reine <merle.reine@lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification
RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
I checked and I used tvaudio.

RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
Break the connection? Do you mean the physical pass through cable? If
so, then yes it works. Sound comes from the output of the Wonder VE
just fine. I just tried it.

RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
RE: Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE [ In reply to ]
Robert:

There sure is... If you click the link "cheap TV tuner card" it will take
you to BesyBuy.com...

http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInfo