Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Re: Possible bug in Mythtv .8 and cvs ?
I am seeing the same problems on a 3 card setup with 3 separate backends. If
I have a recording set up, instead of using one of the other cards, it will
ask me on the machine I am using if I want to record, then it won't let me
use other inputs. The machine I am using doesn't even have to be the master
backend either. I can use PIP and I see the backends fire up the cards when
I do, but no luck on recordings.
I don't have time to debug, and I won't anytime soon since I am heading out
of state, but I thought you might want to know you aren't the only one.

Matt

Re: Fwd: Re: Possible bug in Mythtv .8 and cvs ? [ In reply to ]
Matthew Brichacek wrote:
> I am seeing the same problems on a 3 card setup with 3 separate backends. If
> I have a recording set up, instead of using one of the other cards, it will
> ask me on the machine I am using if I want to record, then it won't let me
> use other inputs. The machine I am using doesn't even have to be the master
> backend either. I can use PIP and I see the backends fire up the cards when
> I do, but no luck on recordings.
> I don't have time to debug, and I won't anytime soon since I am heading out
> of state, but I thought you might want to know you aren't the only one.
>
> Matt

Ok thanks Matt at least I now it's not something specific to my setup.

Harley