--
Michael J. Sherman | Software Developer
Digital Sandbox, Inc. | http://www.dsbox.com/
Re: writing VCDs [ In reply to ]
Attached is what I have compiled so far into a shell script for creating
VCDs. I get a seg fault in the mplex step because it looks like the
audio file isn't being created properly. Anyone have any thoughts?

RE: writing VCDs [ In reply to ]
After perusing through the quagmire of .nuv conversion messages on the list, I was able to create a vcd last night with the two step approach below:

mencoder -ovc copy -oac copy source.nuv -o test.avi
mencvcd test.vcd -abr 224 -asr 44100 -mpgonly -noburn -vbr 1150 -vfr 4 -vnorm n test.avi

MythTV v0.8
Mplayer v0.90_rc4 + patch