ne#53192

best,

Cedar
RE: Red Hat and mythmusic [ In reply to ]
I've got MythMusic running on two RedHat 8 machines here. My setup is
that I've got all of my music on the 'master' Myth machine that is used
for a front end and back end for tv and music. I have another machine
that is a front end tv machine only with MythMusic. It mounts the master
via nfs to get to the music. (Same setup for MythVideo).

What kind of information do you need on the setup?

Dan Mount
dmount@dtconnect.com