Regards,
Muddy taskbar

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
Re: moving windows [ In reply to ]
On Friday 07 February 2003 06:51 pm, user wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> I finally after over a week of torture have mythtv up and working.
> My question is in all the doco I've not see where it says how to move the
> mythfrontend windows... they are up in my left hand corner and part of them
> is concealed by my kde external taskbar. Is there a way to move them?, I
> can move the tv window by alt-left clicking it so that helps... but that
> does not work on the main windows.

You don't. It's not designed to be a generic application running on your
computer desktop.

Isaac
Re: moving windows [ In reply to ]
your window manager may allow you to move them. using metacity in
gnome2.2 i can hold down alt and left click to move windows (with or
without decoration). I still find it easier to leave the alone on a
seperate workspace.