the other translators as well) an answer.

Thank you all for your help!

Nicolas

Re: FYI, "Missed Future"... [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Nicolas Riendeau <knight@teksavvy.com> wrote:
> If you have inquiries about strings such as these please try to, whenever
> possible, ask them here and we'll make sure you get (and all the other
> translators as well) an answer.

thanks, it was me asking it. I just prefer IRC for the quick'n small
questions, but I try to remember the list as well.
Re: FYI, "Missed Future"... [ In reply to ]
On 4/4/2012 4:19 AM, ikke wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Nicolas Riendeau<knight@teksavvy.com> wrote:
>> If you have inquiries about strings such as these please try to, whenever
>> possible, ask them here and we'll make sure you get (and all the other
>> translators as well) an answer.
>
> thanks, it was me asking it. I just prefer IRC for the quick'n small
> questions, but I try to remember the list as well.

I know, I monitor the IRC channels for translation issues (though this
time Kenni and I were pinged as well)...

You weren't alone (to ask about this string) that's why it's preferable
to ask here, this question was asked (on IRC) multiple times instead of
being asked once.

Have a nice day!

Nicolas