you want your translation to be available from day one there are only a
few days left.

Please note that your translation does not need to be a 100% complete to
be submitted, we'll apply to the repository what you submit us
regardless of completeness. You can also submit more than one
translation ticket (not at the same time though (-; ).

Thank you and have a nice day!

Nicolas
Re: Only a week left (was "Re: Themestrings has been updated for 0.25 - It's time to start translating! :)") [ In reply to ]
On 26 March 2012 12:56, Nicolas Riendeau <knight@teksavvy.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This is just a little message to remind you that, if everything goes as
> planned, we have around a week (actually a little less now) to complete our
> translations.

Stats updated again [1] after the weekend - glad to see we now have 5
completed translations for 0.25, and another 5 which are at least 90%
complete.

[1] http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/master/

Not long to go now!

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott

Re: Only a week left (was "Re: Themestrings has been updated for 0.25 - It's time to start translating! :)") [ In reply to ]
On 3/26/2012 2:26 PM, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 26 March 2012 12:56, Nicolas Riendeau<knight@teksavvy.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> This is just a little message to remind you that, if everything goes as
>> planned, we have around a week (actually a little less now) to complete our
>> translations.
>
> Stats updated again [1] after the weekend - glad to see we now have 5
> completed translations for 0.25, and another 5 which are at least 90%
> complete.

Thank you Nick!

Have a nice day!

Nicolas