let me know and I can re-enable them on a case-by-case basis.

--
Chris
Re: Theme updates for MythTV v0.24 [ In reply to ]
2012/10/17 Chris Pinkham <cpinkham@bc2va.org>

> If you're a themer and you'd like to still have your
> 0.24-compatible theme packages still updated automatically,
> let me know and I can re-enable them on a case-by-case basis.

I have created a branch for those themes I know work with 0.25 and will
create one for those that work with 0.26 soon.
Re: Theme updates for MythTV v0.24 [ In reply to ]
* On Wed Oct 17, 2012 at 08:54:40AM +0200, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> I have created a branch for those themes I know work with 0.25 and will
> create one for those that work with 0.26 soon.

OK, just shoot me an email with the branch names when they're ready
and I'll modify the script to start picking them up.

--
Chris
Re: Theme updates for MythTV v0.24 [ In reply to ]
all (Willi, BandO, blootube-ng) are 0.26-fixes and now 0.27-fixes for the
future.

cheers,

Elkin

Re: Theme updates for MythTV v0.24 [ In reply to ]
* On Wed Oct 24, 2012 at 08:07:22PM +0200, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> all (Willi, BandO, blootube-ng) are 0.26-fixes and now 0.27-fixes for the
> future.

Thanks, I setup your themes to be packaged for 0.26-fixes, they
should appear in the Theme Chooser sometime today.

--
Chris