"026" branch holds 0.26 compatible theme files (haven't started yet
but I will be worked on soon)
"master" will hold copy of my local master repository

Do you need to adjust something in your sync scripts to incorporate
these changes, or does nothing has to be done and will your script
pickup these changes automatically? Please advice as I can than delete
the "release_v0.24.2" branch from the repository.

Cheers, Ted.
Re: Changes in the MythMediaStream repository [ In reply to ]
* On Thu Oct 04, 2012 at 11:30:22PM +0200, Ted Verhagen wrote:
> I've made some changes in my repository as per your advice some times ago:

> Do you need to adjust something in your sync scripts to incorporate
> these changes, or does nothing has to be done and will your script
> pickup these changes automatically? Please advice as I can than delete
> the "release_v0.24.2" branch from the repository.

I needed to update the packaging script and that's done now, so you're OK
to delete the release_v0.24.2 branch now.

Thanks for the update.

Eventually I'll find time to hook this up to a web interface and DB or
come up with some other way where themers can be more in control of
publishing their own themes.

--
Chris