Mailing List Archive

Is your theme ready for 0.25? (was Re: 0.25-fixes branch created)
On 04/10/2012 10:54 AM, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> By default, only themes which are in the official MythTV repo are available
> for download in 0.25. If a particular theme of yours is compatible with
> 0.25, then you'll need to create a branch and let me know about it and I
> can start packaging that theme for 0.25. We don't just assume that all
> themes are compatible with new MythTV versions as they come out.

Just to make it clear--in its own thread--this means that if you have
taken the time to upgrade your theme for 0.25 compatibility, you will
need to let us know that it should be included in the list of
downloadable themes for 0.25.

If you've not yet upgraded, so you haven't tested the theme, you may be
able to find someone you trust who has upgraded to test. Otherwise, we
can add the theme to the list of themes available for 0.25 after you've
gotten a chance to upgrade and test.

Thanks,
Mike
Re: Is your theme ready for 0.25? (was Re: 0.25-fixes branch created) [ In reply to ]
> Just to make it clear--in its own thread--this means that if you have taken
> the time to upgrade your theme for 0.25 compatibility, you will need to let
> us know that it should be included in the list of downloadable themes for
> 0.25.
>
> If you've not yet upgraded, so you haven't tested the theme, you may be able
> to find someone you trust who has upgraded to test.  Otherwise, we can add
> the theme to the list of themes available for 0.25 after you've gotten a
> chance to upgrade and test.

Hi Mike,

I have been on trunk since 0.21 :-) but I have only kept the Willi
theme updated for 0.25-fixes. It has a branch called 0.25-fixes and
one for 0.24-fixes. Yesterday I got around fixing some of the more
outrageous bugs of the blootube-ng but have not tested these
rigorously as I do not use this theme anymore. The blootube-ng theme
now also has a 0.25-fixes branch. The BandO Theme is still in 16x10
mode and I don't think it has many if any users. If I don't get a
request from users it will stay in 0.24 mode for ever.

Cheers,

Elkin
Re: Is your theme ready for 0.25? (was Re: 0.25-fixes branch created) [ In reply to ]
* On Thu Apr 12, 2012 at 09:45:13AM +0200, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> rigorously as I do not use this theme anymore. The blootube-ng theme
> now also has a 0.25-fixes branch. The BandO Theme is still in 16x10

Thanks.

I just packaged blootube-ng for 0.25, so it should appear in the
Theme Chooser after the ftp rsync in a few hours.

--
Chris