Mailing List Archive

Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master.
I've uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
running the latest git version.

If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know about it.

I plan on going through and making some/most/all available for
people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are compatible.

I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on the
frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes
available on the download site. This keys off the major/minor
version number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
if you make changes to your theme.

I have a script which can pull and package a remote theme
from any of the following:

local tarball/zip
remote tarball/zip
remote git/svn repository

So, if you have a theme and give me links to any of the above,
I can just feed that to my script to package new versions.

We still plan on making a theme upload site, but that's a lot
of work for little gain, so for now I'm still uploading themes
to the site manually.

--
Chris Pinkham
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris,

I have not had the time to test the trunk/master version. My Themes in the
latest version are:

Willi: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.12.17-Willi.tar.lzma2
BandO: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.11.20-bando-blue.tar.lzma2
blootube-ng: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.11.13-blootube-ng.tar.lzma

do you need them to be bz2 or zip or are they OK like this? I use the date
of the release in the filename or do you need a "latest.tar.lzma2" file
format for your script?

Cheers,

Elkin

Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:01:48 -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:

> I've
uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
> website for
trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
> running the latest git
version.

> If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know
about it.

> I plan on going through and making some/most/all
available for
> people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are
compatible.

> I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on
the
> frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes

available on the download site. This keys off the major/minor
> version
number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
> if you make
changes to your theme.

> I have a script which can pull and package a
remote theme
> from any of the following:
>
> local tarball/zip

remote tarball/zip
> remote git/svn repository
>
> So, if you have a
theme and give me links to any of the above,
> I can just feed that to
my script to package new versions.

> We still plan on making a theme
upload site, but that's a lot
> of work for little gain, so for now I'm
still uploading themes
> to the site manually.
>
> --
> Chris Pinkham

Hi Chris,

my most uptodate script is on the one from the wiki.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme

ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2010.11.25.tar.bz2

Best
regards

Robert S

Links:
------
[1]
mailto:mythtv-theming@mythtv.org
[2]
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-theming
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Mon Dec 20, 2010 at 03:32:45PM +0100, Robert Siebert wrote:
> ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2010.11.25.tar.bz2

This is the version I tried snagging a while back. At the time, I was
only able to get the first 800Kbytes for some reason. I have just
re-downloaded, re-packaged, and uploaded the new version to the
theme download website. It still says v1.1 though, so it's not
obvious it's an upgrade.

Below is a screenshot of the notification system I was working on to
alert users that a new version of a theme was available for download.
This keys off the major and minor version in the theme, so the major
and/or minor version tags will have to be updated in the future to
alert users that a new version is available.

http://www.bc2va.org/chris/tmp/updatetheme.jpg

I also can package up separate versions for git master an released
versions, so if you have a version that is known good for 0.24 and
a version that is OK for master but not 0.24, I can package those
up separately and put them in the proper theme download site
directories.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Mon Dec 20, 2010 at 10:05:25AM +0100, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> Willi: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.12.17-Willi.tar.lzma2
> BandO: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.11.20-bando-blue.tar.lzma2
> blootube-ng: http://elkin.de/mythtv/2010.11.13-blootube-ng.tar.lzma

Willi was the only one I had to update. I've uploaded it to the site, but
it won't be available until OSUOSL does their nightly rsync. I am looking
at a way around this, but it won't get into git until I push the other
changes to notify the user when a theme has been updated.

> do you need them to be bz2 or zip or are they OK like this? I use the date
> of the release in the filename or do you need a "latest.tar.lzma2" file
> format for your script?

Your formats are OK. I made my script handle all of these when I packaged
your earlier versions. For each downloadable tarball/zip that I have listed,
I have a flag indicating what type of file is being downloaded, so the script
knows how to extract the contents.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010, Chris Pinkham wrote:

> I've uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
> website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
> running the latest git version.

Is there a way to check this directly from a web browser, or can it only be
checked from within Mythtv ?

Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Mon Dec 20, 2010 at 03:00:35PM -0500, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
> Is there a way to check this directly from a web browser, or can it only be
> checked from within Mythtv ?

Currently it's only from within MythTV itself. I do have a simple PHP script
that I was using to test initially, but it wasn't meant for public consumption.
I'll look into making it available for browsing until we get the actual upload
site working (which may be a release or two away since it's lower priority than
the download ability).

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham@bc2va.org> wrote:

> Willi was the only one I had to update.

Hi Chris,

how do you keep updated by the themers on changes to the themes? Do we send
you a mail each time we have a change? would you prefer us to commit our
themes to a git repo?

did I understand correctly, that you are currently getting the themes that
will be compatible with 0.25 or are you looking for 0.24 themes?

Cheers,

Elkin
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Tue Dec 21, 2010 at 11:10:15AM +0100, Elkin Fricke wrote:
> how do you keep updated by the themers on changes to the themes? Do we send
> you a mail each time we have a change? would you prefer us to commit our
> themes to a git repo?

We haven't thought through the whole upload site yet, but I think that one
feature that might be nice to have is automated pulls from git/svn
repositories. This would be optional, the themer could request that we
only pull when they clicked a button on the upload site. Another idea
is to let the user specify which tag or branch to pull from.

My current script can pull from a remote package (tarball, zip, etc.) or
from a git/svn repository. The git/svn repository method uses much less
bandwidth and resources when the packaging script is run because I don't
need to download anything if no changes have been pushed/committed to
the repository. For tarballs and zips, I need to fetch the package in
order to know if it has been updated or not. For repositories, it's
a simple git pull or svn update to fetch the changed files.

So, long story short, I'd say it's preferable to be able to pull from a
svn or git repo. This could be on github or anywhere as long as it's
publically accessible and you give me the URL.

> did I understand correctly, that you are currently getting the themes that
> will be compatible with 0.25 or are you looking for 0.24 themes?

I can package up both 0.24 and 0.25pre/master/trunk themes if you have
updates. I need to go through the 0.24 compatible themes and put those up
in the 0.24 download area, but need to look over them first. I probably
should have done this for the ones I uploaded to the 'trunk' area earlier
this week, but I didn't.

If we (MythTV developers) are distributing themes on our website, we need
to do a little due diligence to verify that there are no copyright
violations in the themes. All images should be covered under a license
which allows their free redistribution. This was one of the stipulations
of the theming contest. I've considered allowing our theme download site
to optionally contain just a link to a theme package, but that is still
undecided.

If you are using a git or subversion repository, then you can maintain a
0.24 branch and a master/trunk branch and I can pull from both of those
to generate packages for the 0.24 release and master/trunk.

--
Chris Pinkham
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:01:48 -0500
Chris Pinkham <cpinkham@bc2va.org> wrote:

> I've uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
> website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
> running the latest git version.
>
> If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know about it.
>
> I plan on going through and making some/most/all available for
> people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are compatible.
>
> I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on the
> frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes
> available on the download site. This keys off the major/minor
> version number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
> if you make changes to your theme.
>
> I have a script which can pull and package a remote theme
> from any of the following:
>
> local tarball/zip
> remote tarball/zip
> remote git/svn repository
>
> So, if you have a theme and give me links to any of the above,
> I can just feed that to my script to package new versions.
>
> We still plan on making a theme upload site, but that's a lot
> of work for little gain, so for now I'm still uploading themes
> to the site manually.
>
> --
> Chris Pinkham

You can pull the TintedGlass theme via git if you want to from now on.

git clone git://vps64.biterror.net/TintedGlass

It contains both a master and 0.24 branch. There both identical right
now.

Also since your going by the themeinfo.xml major/minor numbers to
indicate an update to users can the minor number be multiple digits ?
Major/minor example: 1/18 (my theme is currently at version 1.18)

Also do you have to update these themes manually ? I don't won't to
update the major/minor numbers to often if you do.

Harley

Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Wed Dec 22, 2010 at 01:17:05PM -0600, Harley Peters wrote:
> You can pull the TintedGlass theme via git if you want to from now on.
>
> git clone git://vps64.biterror.net/TintedGlass

I received an error trying to clone this.

"fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly"

> It contains both a master and 0.24 branch. There both identical right
> now.

Thanks.

> Also since your going by the themeinfo.xml major/minor numbers to
> indicate an update to users can the minor number be multiple digits ?
> Major/minor example: 1/18 (my theme is currently at version 1.18)

The major and minors are stored as ints, so multiple digits are fine.

> Also do you have to update these themes manually ? I don't won't to
> update the major/minor numbers to often if you do.

Right now I'm updating them manually, but do want to setup a cron
or something similar. Right now it's a 3-step process until we get
our webserver rebuilt. Currently, I run my script to build/update the
theme repository itself. Then I rsync it to my home directory on
the webserver, then I ssh into the webserver and install it since
I'm not rsyncing as root. Eventually my script can just run via
cron on the webserver itself.

You don't have to update the version number for every change you
make. You could also have a branch that I pull from for MythTV
master, but it doesn't have to be your master. So you can develop
in your master then just merge over changes to the other branch when
you bump the version number. For each theme for each version of
MythTV, I store the repository and branch name to pull from, so for
instance, I could pull for MythTV 0.24 from your 0.24 branch and
for MythTV 'master' from your 'mythtv-master' branch.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:00:51 -0500
Chris Pinkham <cpinkham@bc2va.org> wrote:

> * On Wed Dec 22, 2010 at 01:17:05PM -0600, Harley Peters wrote:
> > You can pull the TintedGlass theme via git if you want to from now
> > on.
> >
> > git clone git://vps64.biterror.net/TintedGlass
>
> I received an error trying to clone this.
>
> "fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly"

Ok I moved the repo to a different location so I could run gitweb and
have it's log file layout match all my other web sites and for got to
update the git config file and restart it. :(
Should work now.

> > It contains both a master and 0.24 branch. There both identical
> > right now.
>
> Thanks.
>
> > Also since your going by the themeinfo.xml major/minor numbers to
> > indicate an update to users can the minor number be multiple
> > digits ? Major/minor example: 1/18 (my theme is currently at
> > version 1.18)
>
> The major and minors are stored as ints, so multiple digits are fine.
>
> > Also do you have to update these themes manually ? I don't won't to
> > update the major/minor numbers to often if you do.
>
> Right now I'm updating them manually, but do want to setup a cron
> or something similar. Right now it's a 3-step process until we get
> our webserver rebuilt. Currently, I run my script to build/update the
> theme repository itself. Then I rsync it to my home directory on
> the webserver, then I ssh into the webserver and install it since
> I'm not rsyncing as root. Eventually my script can just run via
> cron on the webserver itself.
>
> You don't have to update the version number for every change you
> make. You could also have a branch that I pull from for MythTV
> master, but it doesn't have to be your master. So you can develop
> in your master then just merge over changes to the other branch when
> you bump the version number. For each theme for each version of
> MythTV, I store the repository and branch name to pull from, so for
> instance, I could pull for MythTV 0.24 from your 0.24 branch and
> for MythTV 'master' from your 'mythtv-master' branch.

> --
> Chris

Ok I used your suggestion and created a mythtv-master branch which you
should pull from rather than master.

Harley
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Thu Dec 23, 2010 at 11:44:57AM -0600, Harley Peters wrote:
> Should work now.

I was able to clone the repository. Thanks.

> Ok I used your suggestion and created a mythtv-master branch which you
> should pull from rather than master.

Thanks. I have my script setup to so it can package your 0.24 and
mythtv-master branches. Eventually that the repo, branch, etc. info will
live in a DB on the themes webserver, but for not it's hardcoded in an
array in the script.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Mon Dec 20, 2010 at 03:32:45PM +0100, Robert Siebert wrote:
> my most uptodate script is on the one from the wiki.
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme
>

> ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2010.11.25.tar.bz2

Not trying to pick on you in particular, but I did start replying
to this email and then decide just to put up some notes on the
wiki.

I've started a page to detail what's required for including in
the theme download site:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/ThemeChooser

Yours, and a few others, need to have a LICENSE file added to
indicate which license the theme is being distributed under.
Also, if there are any images or fonts which are already covered
under a different license which allows redistribution, those must
be detailed in the LICENSE file as well.

Also, for anyone who is distributing tarballs instead of using a
git or subversion repository, I'll need to know which MythTV
version the tarball is supposed to work with. Unless otherwise
indicated, I'll include a theme in the 'master' download area,
but in order for it to be listed in the download area for a
released version, I need to know it's supposed to be compatible
with that MythTV version to the best of the author's knowledge.

I'm working on a validation script as well. I plan on running
at least the XML validation on v0.24 themes before I upload them
to the site, but in the future this validation script would
probably also check other things.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
In data sabato 18 dicembre 2010 18:01:48, Chris Pinkham ha scritto:
> website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
> running the latest git version.
>
> If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know about it.
>
> I plan on going through and making some/most/all available for
> people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are compatible.
>
> I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on the
> frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes
> available on the download site. This keys off the major/minor
> version number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
> if you make changes to your theme.
>
> I have a script which can pull and package a remote theme
> from any of the following:
>
> local tarball/zip
> remote tarball/zip
> remote git/svn repository
>
> So, if you have a theme and give me links to any of the above,
> I can just feed that to my script to package new versions.
>
> We still plan on making a theme upload site, but that's a lot
> of work for little gain, so for now I'm still uploading themes
> to the site manually.

Hi Chris,

You can checkout the a-forest theme from :

svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.24
svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master

Now they are the same...

How the update will work? do you update when the branches are updated
so it doesn't matter if we change or don't change the major/minor version number?

Cheers!!!
Federico

Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Tue Jan 18, 2011 at 01:44:35PM +0100, Federico Ferri wrote:
> You can checkout the a-forest theme from :
>
> svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.24
> svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master

Thanks. I updated by script to pull from this subversion repo.

> How the update will work? do you update when the branches are updated
> so it doesn't matter if we change or don't change the major/minor version number?

For now, I am running the script every week or so manually. We're
in the middle of a webserver upgrade, so I didn't want to automate
the updates until the migration back to the new server was finished.

It will still be a 2-part process even when updated. The .zip packages
themeselves are pulled from ftp.osuosl.org which is the official MythTV
FTP mirror hosted by OSU. Currently they mirror our directory at around
4 or 5AM UTC. When I automate things, I'll have to drop the .zip files
into place before the mirror process runs, and then update the downloadable
theme index on the website after the mirror process runs.

I can always force a manual update if you email me and let me know that
there have been updates. Once I have this automated, there will probably
be a couple other devs who can force an update as well. That should hold
us until we can get a real upload site working which will allow you to
force your own update of your theme.

The major/minor number needs to change if you want people to know that there
is a new version available. The current theme chooser screen has statetypes
that indicate whether there is a new version of a theme available. I have
a patch that I've been (slowly) working on that will proactively notify the
user if the theme they are using has been updated so they can download the
new version. The major/minor numbers are integers, so you can, for instance,
have 1.150 as a valid version. I wouldn't update the version number at
every little change though, that's part of the reason to have a separate
working directory and 'release' directory in your repository. You can make
a group of changes and then release a single new version by merging those
changes into the 0.24 or mythtv-master branch and bumping the version
number in those branches.

I need to get someone to fix the permissions on the new temporary webserver
so I can update the theme index, so hopefully in a day or so your updated
theme will show up in the theme chooser. That goes for others as well, I've
downloaded updates and built new .zip packages, but haven't pushed the
updated index to the themes download website yet.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned why, but the reason for repackaging all
themes as .zip files is to guarantee compatibility with mythfrontend
without having to install or link in a bunch of archiving/compression
libraries or shell out to external programs to extract and install a
theme. I have source code to a GTL-ed Qt-compatible C++ Zip/Unzip set
of routines and the unzip side is now included in one of MythTV's core
libraries. I don't expect themers to package their own themes in a .zip
file and it won't save me any time if they do, the destination .zip
file is purely for internal mythfrontend compatibility.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]

http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.24 [1] svn co
http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master [2]
> [...]
index, so hopefully in a day or so your updated theme will show up in
the theme chooser. That goes for others as well, I've downloaded updates
and built new .zip packages, but haven't pushed the updated index to the
themes download website yet. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned why, but
the reason for repackaging all themes as .zip files is to guarantee
compatibility with mythfrontend without having to install or link in a
bunch of archiving/compression libraries or shell out to external
programs to extract and install a theme. I have source code to a GTL-ed
Qt-compatible C++ Zip/Unzip set of routines and the unzip side is now
included in one of MythTV's core libraries. I don't expect themers to
package their own themes in a .zip file and it won't save me any time if
they do, the destination .zip file is purely for internal mythfrontend

good to know. I guess I have to setup my git server to allow public
pulls.

Other than that I'd like to inform you about the two new theme
versions 1.3 and 1.4 of the blue abstract theme. The zips and
information are on the wiki site. I hope you can add these versions.

Best regards

Robert S

Links:
------
[1]
http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.24
[2]
http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master
[3]
mailto:mythtv-theming@mythtv.org
[4]
http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-theming
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Tue Jan 18, 2011 at 05:58:48PM +0100, Robert Siebert wrote:
> good to know. I guess I have to setup my git server to allow public
> pulls.

Or setup a mirror on github.com or a similar external site. I also
don't mind tarballs, the script does an "if not modified" check, and is
also intelligent about not regenerating thumbnails, etc. if the theme
hasn't been modified.

> Other than that I'd like to inform you about the two new theme
> versions 1.3 and 1.4 of the blue abstract theme. The zips and
> information are on the wiki site. I hope you can add these versions.

The theme chooser only allows downloading the latest version, it is
not setup to allow downloading of older versions of a theme. The
main reasons against it are that it makes the code more complex and
it consumes more disk space on the FTP mirror that OSU provides. I'll
think about it and see if there's an easy way to allow users to revert
to an older version if they desire. I think it will probably be better
to just handle this on the client side and backup their old version
when they install a new version, so we can easily flip the switch back
if the new version has issues.

I updated my script to package your 1.4 version. Thanks.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
* On Tue Jan 18, 2011 at 11:42:13AM -0500, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> theme will show up in the theme chooser. That goes for others as well, I've
> downloaded updates and built new .zip packages, but haven't pushed the
> updated index to the themes download website yet.

Just a followup to this. I have pushed the latest index packages, so the
latest versions of all themes I've been told are compatible with 0.24 and/or
trunk are now available for download in the theme chooser.

--
Chris
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
In data martedì 18 gennaio 2011 17:42:13, Chris Pinkham ha scritto:
> > You can checkout the a-forest theme from :
> >
> > svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/0.24
> > svn co http://a-forest.googlecode.com/svn/branches/mythtv-master
>
> Thanks. I updated by script to pull from this subversion repo.

Hi Chris
Thank You!

I' ve notice that the main directory in the downloaded zip file is the name of the svn branch (mythtv-master or 0.24) instead of A-Forest.
I souppose it's wrong, isnt?
it creates a directory mythtv-master in the ~/.mythtv/themes/

Federico
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:17:05 -0600
Harley Peters <harley@thepetersclan.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:01:48 -0500
> Chris Pinkham <cpinkham@bc2va.org> wrote:
>
> > I've uploaded all the known themes to the theme downloader
> > website for trunk/master, so they are visible if you're
> > running the latest git version.
> >
> > If you have a theme that is not up there, let me know about it.
> >
> > I plan on going through and making some/most/all available for
> > people running 0.24-fixes as well if they are compatible.
> >
> > I also have most of a patch written to notify a user on the
> > frontend if a new version of the theme they are using becomes
> > available on the download site. This keys off the major/minor
> > version number in the theme, so please keep this up to date
> > if you make changes to your theme.
> >
> > I have a script which can pull and package a remote theme
> > from any of the following:
> >
> > local tarball/zip
> > remote tarball/zip
> > remote git/svn repository
> >
> > So, if you have a theme and give me links to any of the above,
> > I can just feed that to my script to package new versions.
> >
> > We still plan on making a theme upload site, but that's a lot
> > of work for little gain, so for now I'm still uploading themes
> > to the site manually.
> >
> > --
> > Chris Pinkham
>
> You can pull the TintedGlass theme via git if you want to from now on.
>
> git clone git://vps64.biterror.net/TintedGlass
>
> It contains both a master and 0.24 branch. There both identical right
> now.
>
> Also since your going by the themeinfo.xml major/minor numbers to
> indicate an update to users can the minor number be multiple digits ?
> Major/minor example: 1/18 (my theme is currently at version 1.18)
>
> Also do you have to update these themes manually ? I don't won't to
> update the major/minor numbers to often if you do.
>
> Harley

I moved the TintedGlass repo to github.com.

git clone git://github.com/hpeters/TintedGlass.git

Harley
Re: Theme downloader site updated for trunk/master. [ In reply to ]
In data giovedì 20 gennaio 2011 06:52:34, Chris Pinkham ha scritto:
> > theme will show up in the theme chooser. That goes for others as well, I've
> > downloaded updates and built new .zip packages, but haven't pushed the
> > updated index to the themes download website yet.
>
> Just a followup to this. I have pushed the latest index packages, so the
> latest versions of all themes I've been told are compatible with 0.24 and/or
> trunk are now available for download in the theme chooser.
>
> --
> Chris

Hi all

A-Forest theme was update adding some features and getting small backgrounds.

Chris could you update the theme chooser files for maser and 0.24-fixes too?

Thank you
Federico