requirements for the contest by then and be posted somewhere for
download. Good luck!

Robert
Re: Themes due tomorrow midnight PST [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara@gmail.com> wrote:
> As above, the final, final, for real final deadline on themes is
> tomorrow at midnight.  Your theme needs to meet the minimum
> requirements for the contest by then and be posted somewhere for
> download.  Good luck!
>
> Robert

http://childish.lynchmv.com/Childish.tar.bz2

I'm pretty sure I got everything done this time...I hope...
Re: Themes due tomorrow midnight PST [ In reply to ]
I am very excited to see the themes form the competition.

Any idea when they will be posted for judging?

I hope there were a decent number of entries. I would have loved to get in on this, but only saw it a few days before the initial deadline, so I didn't think I had time. Oh well. I will probably still try to make one.