Mailing List Archive

Blue-abstract theme update (I'm back)
Hello everybody,

It has been a long time since the last release. I switched my hardware
and from kubuntu to gentoo. Now I'm fully running again.

You can get the theme from
ftp://miroku.no-ip.com/blue-abstract-wide.2009.12.08.tar.bz2

I have created a new theme version with the following changes:

- fanart is now supported in the recordings screen
- corrected the window offsets in the Myth...Boxes and -dialogs (thx chris)
- corrected the window offsets in the recordings screen dialogs (thx chris)
- themed the mythvideo "playersettings" and "metadatasettings" screens
- themed finally the LiveTV EPG screen
- minor alignment fixes

Please note that I use the "flowing" wrapstyle in the gallery and video
screens to have a better scrolling experience.
You can get the patch from here http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7443.
If you don't want it change the <wrapstyle>flowing</wrapstyle> back to
<wrapstyle>items</wrapstyle> in the gallery-ui.xml and video-ui.xml

I currenty run the theme against mythtv trunk (revision 22906)

Best regards

Robert S
Blue-abstract theme update (I'm back) [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Yes you can use the theme with the .22-fixes.
My comment was just an information.

Best regards

Robert S
Re: Blue-abstract theme update (I'm back) [ In reply to ]
Robert,

I really enjoy Your theme. In fact it is so nice that I decide to use it
as base for my own mod (used only for my own purposes of course).
Pls keep going with this nice theme.
I really like Your theme, it will be great if You will take into
considerations some little remarks:

- Using consistent ident will be really helpful for increasing code
quality. Now in some places ident is based on tabs, on some other it is
4 spaces and in some else places it is 8 spaces.

- I would love to see zoneminder support.

- I just backported 2009.12.25 version and during porting I have
problems with understanding Your code in following places:

1.In line 84 there is launching animation on "no_jobstate.png". However
there is no images for such animation.
I think it is bug. In my case it produces errors about missing files in
mythfronend.log.

2.In line 91 there is imagetype animation, but no filepattern
declatation in present. In result on my system there is only one
animation working - for comflagging.

In my case following code below however is working well for recordings list:

<buttonlist name="recordings" from="base_buttonlist_very_wide">
<area>412,91,825,320</area>
<buttonarea>0,0,825,330</buttonarea>
<spacing>0</spacing>
<wrapstyle>captive</wrapstyle>
<statetype name="buttonitem">
<state name="active">
<textarea name="titlesubtitle" from="base_textarea">
<area>8,5,550,30</area>
<align>left,vcenter</align>
<cutdown>yes</cutdown>
</textarea>
<textarea name="shortdate" from="base_textarea">
<area>500,5,130,30</area>
<align>right,vcenter</align>
</textarea>
<textarea name="starttime" from="base_textarea">
<area>620,5,120,30</area>
<align>right,vcenter</align>
</textarea>
<statetype name="jobstate">
<position>750,5</position>
<state name="recording">
<imagetype name="animation">
<filepattern low="1"
high="8">images/shared/recordings/recording_%1.png</filepattern>
<delay>160</delay>
</imagetype>
</state>
<state name="transcoding" from="recording">
<imagetype name="animation">
<filepattern low="1"
high="8">images/shared/recordings/transcoding_%1.png</filepattern>
<delay>160</delay>
</imagetype>
</state>
<state name="commflagging" from="recording">
<imagetype name="animation">
<filepattern low="1"
high="8">images/shared/recordings/flagging_%1.png</filepattern>
<delay>160</delay>
</imagetype>
</state>
</statetype>
<statetype name="watched">
<state name="no">
<imagetype name="watchedoff">
<position>783,5</position>
<filename>images/shared/recordings/watched.png</filename>
<alpha>15</alpha>
</imagetype>
</state>
<state name="yes">
<imagetype name="watched">
<position>783,5</position>
<filename>images/shared/recordings/watched.png</filename>
</imagetype>
</state>
</statetype>
</state>
<!-- menu entry has been selected and is active -->
<state name="selected" from="active">
<imagetype name="buttonbackground">
<filename>images/widgets/buttonlist_active_very_wide.png</filename>
<!--<alphapulse min="180" max="220" change="2"/>-->
<!--<alpha>180</alpha>-->
</imagetype>
</state>

<!-- menu entry has been selected and is inactive -->
<state name="inactive" from="active">
<imagetype name="buttonbackground">
<filename>images/widgets/buttonlist_inactive_very_wide_nosel.png</filename>
</imagetype>
</state>
</statetype>
</buttonlist>