Mailing List Archive

D1
Anyone had a look to see if D1 is transmitting anything yet?

Re: D1 [ In reply to ]
Toby Mills wrote:
> Anyone had a look to see if D1 is transmitting anything yet?

Nothing reported. Keep an eye on nz.tech or http://www.apsattv.com/ as
Craig Sutton is usually the first to find these things out. Expect
atleast another couple weeks of Optus testing first.

--
Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited

Re: D1 [ In reply to ]
Toby Mills wrote:
> Anyone had a look to see if D1 is transmitting anything yet?

The word is it will be at the testing point on Saturday, which I think
is 164 Degree's East.

It will be at this orbital position for a while before it moves to 166.

:D

Re: D1 [ In reply to ]
At 09:28 a.m. 20/10/2006, you wrote:
>The word is it will be at the testing point on Saturday, which I think is
>164 Degree's East.
>It will be at this orbital position for a while before it moves to 166.

B1 is 160E -- this means that I'll have to pay someone to come move my
current dish from B1 to D1, doesn't it?

Can't wait :->

--
Alan Podjursky ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth

Re: D1 [ In reply to ]
AlanP wrote:
> At 09:28 a.m. 20/10/2006, you wrote:
>> The word is it will be at the testing point on Saturday, which I think
>> is 164 Degree's East.
>> It will be at this orbital position for a while before it moves to 166.
>
> B1 is 160E -- this means that I'll have to pay someone to come move my
> current dish from B1 to D1, doesn't it?

Ooop brain fade...meant 160...Sorry for scaring you..

:D

Re: D1 [ In reply to ]
At 10:49 a.m. 20/10/2006, you wrote:
>Ooop brain fade...meant 160...Sorry for scaring you..

I'll forgive you if you tell me the instant it arrives at 160E and I can
start adding new channels to Myth with my bog standard sky dish.
(Preferably ones with tv_grab_dvb information... who is going to be doing
that for FreeView out of TVNZ, CanWest and whoever? Or is there going to be
several guides?)