B1 12420 V sr 22500 Fec 3/4 - 5 services listed including newly planned
documentary channel.

B1 12393 V sr 22500 Fec 3/4 - which has the extra SBO movies.

Re: More Sky Changes on Optus B1 [ In reply to ]
At 04:54 p.m. 14/09/2006, you wrote:
>B1 12420 V sr 22500 Fec 3/4 - 5 services listed including newly planned
>documentary channel.
>B1 12393 V sr 22500 Fec 3/4 - which has the extra SBO movies.

Are these under Sky's encryption? Also, if I have existing channels on 671,
can I access these additional transports or do I have to use one card for
671, and the other for 420?

Additional channels only strengthen my HAF.

--
Alan Podjursky ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth

Re: More Sky Changes on Optus B1 [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 16:54 +1200, Drew wrote:
> B1 12420 V sr 22500 Fec 3/4 - 5 services listed including newly planned
> documentary channel.
>
> B1 12393 V sr 22500 Fec 3/4 - which has the extra SBO movies.

Ah, new transponders.

I've updated the automatic channel scanner that drops stuff into
hairy.geek.nz/epg/service-ids.txt to includes these.

I still see nothing on 12456, anything known about when Canwest is going
to offer anything there?

--
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Systems Architect
Re: More Sky Changes on Optus B1 [ In reply to ]
On 9/14/06, AlanP <alan.p@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> Are these under Sky's encryption?

Yes, they are all showing as encrypted.

> Also, if I have existing channels on 671,
> can I access these additional transports or do I have to use one card for
> 671, and the other for 420?

A single card can access multiple transponders on the same satellite,
so you would not need a second card.

Steve

Re: More Sky Changes on Optus B1 [ In reply to ]
David Zanetti wrote:

> I still see nothing on 12456, anything known about when Canwest is going
> to offer anything there?

I haven't heard anything yet, but don't worry I'll blast off an email
the second I do.

I'm wondering if maybe their holding off until D1 goes up because of the
issues with B1.

:D