Mailing List Archive

Media Centre
Nigel(good name :-)),[.mythtvnz copied as some others may be interested in
going over to the dark side]

Sorry for the un-solicited mail.

I was just looking at the knoppmythwiki.org site and saw your email address
and that you had moved over to the XP media center. Is it all working for
you, and have you managed to integrate the listings for New Zealand. If so,
is it the same as the Linux xml and how did you get it working?

Any reply much appreciated.

Thanks

Nigel

Nigel Bond

Protection NZ team lead
-----------------------------
Practiv (NZ) Ltd
<http://www.practiv.com/> http://www.practiv.com <http://www.practiv.com/>
E-mail: nigel.bond@practiv.com

office: +64 (0) 9-919-6458
fax: +64 (0) 9-919-6459
Practiv phone: +64 (0) 9-377-8768
Practiv fax: +64 (0) 9-377-8769
NZ Mobile: +64 (0) 21 353 641
Skype name : thebondfamily
Skype in(from UK) 0207 193 2669
(BST + 11hrs, 6:30am to 10:30pm for normal calls, any time the phone is on
for urgent)

Level 37, 1 Courthouse Lane
P.O.Box 6661 Wellesley Street
Auckland
NEW ZEALAND

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose,
copy, distribute, disseminate or take any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this message in error please inform us and delete it.
Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot guarantee the security
of any data outside our own computer systems.

For the protection of our systems and staff, incoming and outgoing
emails are automatically scanned for viruses and content.