Hi,
Have noticed the thread on Skystar remotes and was wondering how people
have found the Silverstone remotes in terms of myth support? (e.g. the
remote supplied with the Silverstone 16m case).
Am looking at a Silverstone case and considering getting one that includes
a remote to be my main myth remote.

Thanks
Scott
Re: Silverstone remote support? [ In reply to ]
Hello Scott,

I have recently upgraded my Myth system and are now using a Silverstone remote for the front end box.
It took a bit of effort and trawling the forums to get the right patches and Lirc.conf file etc, but it works well.

Regards
John.

Scott Walsh wrote:

Hi,

Have noticed the thread on Skystar remotes and was wondering how people have found the Silverstone remotes in terms of myth support? (e.g. the remote supplied with the Silverstone 16m case).

Am looking at a Silverstone case and considering getting one that includes a remote to be my main myth remote.

Thanks

Scott
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.3/395 - Release Date: 21/07/2006