KnoppMythWiki NZ page. I've ordered one from ascent and wanted to get
the heads-up on any issues with this remote.

Sam.

Re: Shuttle PN31 remote [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2006-04-08 at 11:25 +1200, Sam Hadley-Jones wrote:
> Hey who's the guy with the Shuttle PN31 remote? They posted on the
> KnoppMythWiki NZ page. I've ordered one from ascent and wanted to get
> the heads-up on any issues with this remote.

I have one, although I am probably not the person who posted on that
Wiki about them.

Only issue I had was lack of dedicated arrow keys, I faked them using
the media keys at the top, and then just learnt everything required to
my universal remote. It's a USB HID device, plug it in, it goes. I use
xmodmap to remap the keys to other interesting keys.

--
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration
RE: Shuttle PN31 remote [ In reply to ]
Hi Sam

That would be me, no major issues, I've put this page together on how to
get it working...
http://knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=ShuttlePN31Remote

Regards
Toby