Mailing List Archive

Problems with the Ontv episode guide information
Anyone else noticed this is now missing TV2's information?

Shame as it is quite handy for the Triangle data.

Steve

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
Steven Ellis wrote:

>Anyone else noticed this is now missing TV2's information?
>
>Shame as it is quite handy for the Triangle data.
>
>Steve

>This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
>MailScanner Supplied by ITS-HelpDesk.
>ext 4001 or email helpdesk@irl.cri.nz--

Yes, it's missing, I'm using hairy geek instead.

Graeme

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
Graeme Woollett wrote:
> Steven Ellis wrote:
>
>> Anyone else noticed this is now missing TV2's information?
>>
>> Shame as it is quite handy for the Triangle data.
>>
>> Steve

>> This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
>> MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
>> MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.
>> MailScanner Supplied by ITS-HelpDesk.
>> ext 4001 or email helpdesk@irl.cri.nz--
>>
> Yes, it's missing, I'm using hairy geek instead.
>
> Graeme
I'm using hairy for a lot of my info now, but originally started with
Ontv. Its nice to get the Triangle info which I won't be seeing with the
dvb based info.

Steve

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
On 3/7/06, Steven Ellis <mail_lists@stevencherie.net> wrote:
> I'm using hairy for a lot of my info now, but originally started with
> Ontv. Its nice to get the Triangle info which I won't be seeing with the
> dvb based info.

Why not use both?

Steve

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 3/7/06, Steven Ellis <mail_lists@stevencherie.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm using hairy for a lot of my info now, but originally started with
>> Ontv. Its nice to get the Triangle info which I won't be seeing with the
>> dvb based info.
>>

> Why not use both?
>
> Steve

Trying to use a combination of the two at the moment. Getting C4 and
Juice of Hairy, and the rest off OnTV.

Think i'll have to switch to only getting TriTv off OnTV.

Steve

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 3:58 pm, Steven Ellis wrote:
> Anyone else noticed this is now missing TV2's information?

Had not noticed but you are right.

How long has it been like that?
Maybe I did not notice because we do not record from TV2

Rob

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
On 3/8/06, Criggie <criggie@criggie.dyndns.org> wrote:
> And what is the Triangle data ? Is it a channel by another name?

Triangle Television, a regional station in Auckland
http://www.tritv.co.nz

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]

--
Criggie

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
Simon Green wrote:
> On 3/8/06, Criggie <criggie@criggie.dyndns.org> wrote:
>> And what is the Triangle data ? Is it a channel by another name?

> Triangle Television, a regional station in Auckland
> http://www.tritv.co.nz

AHhhh that explains a lot. Thanks :)

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]

Take a look at www.tritv.co.nz for details

Re: Problems with the Ontv episode guide information [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 7:58 pm, Robert Fisher wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 3:58 pm, Steven Ellis wrote:
> > Anyone else noticed this is now missing TV2's information?

And now it is missing Prime. (TV2 is back though)