Mailing List Archive

LCA 2006
LCA 2006 is on next week in Dunedin, any other Mythies going?

:D

Re: LCA 2006 [ In reply to ]
Drew Whittle wrote:
> LCA 2006 is on next week in Dunedin, any other Mythies going?

Yep. Look forward to both finally meeting you, and your launching your new
EPG. ;)

Craig

Re: LCA 2006 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 22:16 +1300, Craig Box wrote:

> Yep. Look forward to both finally meeting you, and your launching your new
> EPG. ;)

Yeah that should happen soon, honest trooly... (seriously it should I've
just had so much on my plate its not funny..thats about to change
though.)

Directions to finding me at the conf: go to the rego desk, ask to them
to locate me, or find a wandering organiser, and if its not me, ask them
to page me.

Re: LCA 2006 [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 21:08 +1300, Drew Whittle wrote:
> LCA 2006 is on next week in Dunedin, any other Mythies going?

Myself and Andrew Ruthven, both of whom are playing with DVB-S and Myth,
will be there :)

--
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration