Colchester, England
mailto://steve@goodey.org

Hello to Jason Isaacs

Re: HTTP Smolt is down [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2023-09-20 at 15:50 +0100, Steve Goodey wrote:
> HTTP Smolt is down. Down for 3 h, 0 min. The reason is Connection
> Timeout.

I tried restarting the smolt container but no joy. I don't see any
failure messages in the log, but I do see python deprecation warnings.
Possibly the problem? Looks like smolt may need some minor code
changes to get it running again..

David

Re: HTTP Smolt is down [ In reply to ]
HTTP Smolt is operational. Running again. September 21, 2023, 14:51 GMT +00:00

Thanks. :-)