After merging the ffmpeg cleanup into master I will start on merging
ffmpeg next version, 5.0.

Peter

Re: Merged "ffmpeg cleanup" into devel/ffmpeg-resync branch [ In reply to ]
On 10/02/2022 22:41, Peter Bennett wrote:
> I have merged Scott Theisen's ffmpeg cleanup into devel/ffmpeg-resync,
> which was forked from the latest master. I have done some basic testing.
> Anybody who is interested, please test it so that we can identify bugs
> if possible before moving it to master.
>
> After merging the ffmpeg cleanup into master I will start on merging
> ffmpeg next version, 5.0.
>
> Peter

I have it on 2-core and 4-core boxes with nVidia GT_710 and 470xx
driver, Fedora 34. No differences from master noticed so far...

John
Re: Merged "ffmpeg cleanup" into devel/ffmpeg-resync branch [ In reply to ]
> Wiadomo?? napisana przez Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv@gmail.com> w dniu 10.02.2022, o godz. 23:41:
>
> I have merged Scott Theisen's ffmpeg cleanup into devel/ffmpeg-resync, which was forked from the latest master. I have done some basic testing. Anybody who is interested, please test it so that we can identify bugs if possible before moving it to master.

Peter,

I tested 25b7583221bc49f66d4b82774a2ce99c4aadf5e1 briefly on: v4l2_request & v4l2_m2m platforms with all my mpeg2/h264/hevc/vp8/vp9 samples.

on tested rpi3/rpi4/h6/rk3399/aml_g12b: all good

br