Mailing List Archive

MythTV and window size...
Hi everyone,

For some reason, when I upgraded to the latest CVS version of the source (a
few days ago), running mythtv started with a window that didn't cover the
entire 640x480 screen. Anyone know why this might be happening all of a
sudden? Am I the only one seeing this?

Chris
RE: MythTV and window size... [ In reply to ]
Ahh. Looks like the new (and *very useful/cool*) overscanning feature is
now in. I have to play with that now. ;)

Can't wait for that settings module... ;)

Cheers,
Chris

RE: MythTV and window size... [ In reply to ]
Wow.

One word sums it up. The overscanning feature is *very* helpful, and allows
me to get the proper TV size displayed so that the difference between my
TV's tuner and mythTV is minimal.

At the rate you guys are adding features, I'm not going to have anything to
do when I have time to devote to the project!!! ;)

Cheers,
Chris