Mailing List Archive

Re: I finally have DirecTV working...but I still have a few questions.
If I record or go up and down with the cursors it works great...myth goes
into any channel. It is just with the grid.

So I don't see why it should not work. But I can tell you that when ever I
try to go above the 255 using the grid it does nothing.

Roberto

Re: I finally have DirecTV working...but I still have a few questions. [ In reply to ]
At 22-11-02 13:55, you wrote:
>If I record or go up and down with the cursors it works great...myth goes
>into any channel. It is just with the grid.
>
>So I don't see why it should not work. But I can tell you that when ever I
>try to go above the 255 using the grid it does nothing.

How do you "go above 255 using the grid" exactly? Which keys do you use,
and what do you mean exactly by "it does nothing"?

I start mythtv, press m, browse through the channels using up/down arrows
and pgup/down.
Works fine with 300 channels, and no reason in the source AFAIK why it
shouldn't.

Erik
Re: I finally have DirecTV working...but I still have a few questions. [ In reply to ]
Lets say that for example I'm watching channel 220, I press m and go to 240
and press m again. Works fine. Then I press m again go to 256 and press m,
It stays at channel 220 and apparently does nothing. It doesn't show the
channel info for the channel 220 nor 256, it does not try to run my
changechannel script (that controls the channels for DTV), it does nothing.