Mailing List Archive

audio buffer overflow with recordings
I am having a problem playing back recordings.
Whenever I play a recording it plays for about 10
seconds with no audio, then it starts to chunk and
plays about 1 frame per second. On the shell it says
"Audio buffer overflow, audio data lost!" over and
over.

Why would I be having this error?

Oh ... and audio works fine with live tv and after
pausing. So I don't understand why recordings would
fail.

I tried recompiling and setting debug mode in
settings.pro, but I couldn't find any debug messages.
They should be sent to stdout right? Do I need to do
more than uncomment the debug line in settings.pro?

-- Allen