Composite?

---Andrew

http://webhosting.yahoo.com
Re: Startup Source [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 17 November 2002 03:41 pm, Andrew C. Ohnstad wrote:
> Another one...
>
> I've got nothing connected to my TV input, just my DSS
> reciever hooked into composite. Yet, every time Myth
> starts up selected to TV and I have to press 'c' once
> for composite. Any way to tell it to default to
> Composite?

In CVS as the TunerCardInput setting. I'll probably be changing it to
something in the database sometime, but for now, that's it.

Isaac
Re: Startup Source [ In reply to ]
So one would put in "TunerCardInput = Composite" ?

tarek : )

Re: Startup Source [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 17 November 2002 07:45 pm, tarek Lubani wrote:
> So one would put in "TunerCardInput = Composite" ?

It'd be 'str TunerCardInput=Composite1' most likely, but yeah. It's global to
all tuner cards at the moment, though.

Isaac