how to enable themes on the epg. Any suggestions. I'm using cvs as of
11/6/2002 - 1800 hrs EST.

Thanks
Re: mythepg theme [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 06 November 2002 10:14 pm, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> I've been searching for a while now, but haven't been able to find out
> how to enable themes on the epg. Any suggestions. I'm using cvs as of
> 11/6/2002 - 1800 hrs EST.

It should be just the ThemeQt setting in theme.txt. Make sure that that's set
to 1 -- perhaps you have a copy of theme.txt in your ~/.mythtv dir that's
overriding the setting in the /usr/local/share/mythtv dir?

Isaac
Re: mythepg theme [ In reply to ]
Hate to follow up my own post, but I found the prob, I was still using a
personalized settings file in my home directory deleting it fixed
much...

thanks anyway...
Calvin...