Mailing List Archive

[JOBS] Mod_perlers wanted, South of France
Rouge&Blanc (http://www.rouge-blanc.com) is Europe's number one online
wine merchant. We are always expanding our services, and our system is based
on Unix/Apache/perl/mod_perl.
We are looking for mod_perlers, preferably french speaking (not mandatory),
for full time positions.
Your role would be to work either on our front office system (the web
servers), on the interface between the front office, the back office and
the logisticians, or on specific projects with our partners.
Work is situated in Toulouse (SW of France).
Fell free to ask questions (directly, not to the list, thanks for everybody
there).
-- Pierre-Yves BONNETAIN
Rouge&Blanc CTO
http://www.rouge-blanc.com -- Fastest wines in Europe