Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:51:57 -0500
From: Geoffrey Young <gyoung@laserlink.net>
To: 'Stas Bekman' <sbekman@iname.com>
Cc: 'Bill Jones' <bill@fccj.org>
Subject: RE: [ApacheCon]: T-Shirt design

I guess I was assuming that we were free to use the feather, apache being an
open-source organization and all...

having the design refect mod_perl is what I think we are all after,
though... hmph....

as an aside, do you have any idea how many attendees there will be? I saw
the list, but I didn't know if there were going to be lots of people there
that didn't make themselves known... I'm not sure what the company budget
is, but I want to have as accurate account of t-shirt 'needs' as possible :)

are we at least agreed on the text:

ModPerl: World Domination - Chapter 2

?

http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org modperl.sourcegarden.org perlmonth.com perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven http://www.singlesheaven.com