doing a CVS up. I don't really mind switching, but I am curious as to
what happened. Anyone know?

-DeWitt
Re: mod_perl CVS snapshots? [ In reply to ]
> Hmm... Does anyone know what happened to:
>
> http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/modperl/
>
> I've been pulling down snapshots periodically, and prefer that to
> doing a CVS up. I don't really mind switching, but I am curious as to
> what happened. Anyone know?

http://perl.apache.org/from-cvs/

Stas Bekman mailto:sbekman@iname.com http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org modperl.sourcegarden.org perlmonth.com perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven http://www.singlesheaven.com
Re: mod_perl CVS snapshots? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 06:25:44PM +0200, Stas Bekman wrote:

> > Hmm... Does anyone know what happened to:
> >
> > http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/modperl/
> >
> > I've been pulling down snapshots periodically, and prefer that to
> > doing a CVS up. I don't really mind switching, but I am curious as to
> > what happened. Anyone know?
>
> http://perl.apache.org/from-cvs/

Well, then it seems like http://perl.apache.org/mod_perl_cvs.html is a
bit out of date. :)

Thanks, Stas!

-DeWitt
Re: mod_perl CVS snapshots? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, DeWitt Clinton wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 06:25:44PM +0200, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
> > > Hmm... Does anyone know what happened to:
> > >
> > > http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/modperl/
> > >
> > > I've been pulling down snapshots periodically, and prefer that to
> > > doing a CVS up. I don't really mind switching, but I am curious as to
> > > what happened. Anyone know?
> >
> > http://perl.apache.org/from-cvs/
>
> Well, then it seems like http://perl.apache.org/mod_perl_cvs.html is a
> bit out of date. :)