Mailing List Archive

Apache modperl installation problem.
hi
i have apache 1.3 already installed on a redhat 6.0.
it ic configured for cgi scripts but it shows only code for perl scripts.
so i installed mod_perl.
the libperl.so file already exists with the pther modules.

if i configure for PerlHandler then i get the following error
--
Syntax error on line 199 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Invalid
command 'PerlHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module

--
even if i do ADDMODULE mod_perl.c i get an error saying that the module is not
loaded.

can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong?

Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanks
gargi

Re: Apache modperl installation problem. [ In reply to ]

http://perl.apache.org/guide/troubleshooting.html#Invalid_command_PerlHandler_

> --
> even if i do ADDMODULE mod_perl.c i get an error saying that the module is not
> loaded.
>
> can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong?
>
> Please reply as soon as possible.
> Thanks
> gargi

Stas Bekman mailto:sbekman@iname.com http://www.stason.org/stas
Perl,CGI,Apache,Linux,Web,Java,PC http://www.stason.org/stas/TULARC
perl.apache.org modperl.sourcegarden.org perlmonth.com perl.org
single o-> + single o-+ = singlesheaven http://www.singlesheaven.com