If you'd be willing to write one on my behalf, please contact me offlist for further details.

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone
Re: Need a recommendation from an apreq user [ In reply to ]
My company is bidding on a state contract and they want letters of recommendation about past work I've done in the development arena. The recommendation can be just about modperl itself too.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Need a recommendation from an apreq user [ In reply to ]
The apreq2 library has been excellent for the projects that we work
on, some of which are for our clients who use them daily to interact
with the general public. In particular, the handling of CGI
parameters via GET and POST methods is very well implemented, and
cookies and file uploads are essential features that we've found work
reliably, efficiently, and with the flexibility that we need.

For handling particularly large file uploads, apreq2 makes it
possible to store the binary file data directly to a local file on
the file system without first having to load it into memory in its
entirety; this specific feature is very useful to us.

I would like to see apreq2 become an integral part of mod_perl2 in a
future release instead of just being optional since internet web
sites that provide any user interaction need to use at least one of
the three features I highlighted in the above paragraphs.

It has been my experience that apreq2 is a relaible library that
replaces CGI in a more efficient and flexible manner, and I look
forward to the continued use of it in our future projects. Thank you
for doing such great work on it, and therefore enhancing mod_perl2.

> My company is bidding on a state contract and they want letters of recommendation about past work I've done in the development arena. The recommendation can be just about modperl itself too.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 11, 2017, at 5:54 PM, Joseph Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > As one of the core developers for apreq and apreq2, I'm currently in need of a recommendation from a happy user of the software for a private business lead.
> >
> > If you'd be willing to write one on my behalf, please contact me offlist for further details.
> >
> > Thanks all.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

Randolf Richardson - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada