Mailing List Archive

missing quotes gives blank screen
I'm on embperl 2.1, mod_perl 2.0.2, apache 2.0.55.

I have some pages which becomes blank if there are missing a opening quote
in the html code. (See example.)

<input type="hidden" name="update" value=1">

Embperl log is not catching this error. My EMBPERL_DEBUG is 10479, and I
tried 11503 but it didn't help, either. It's not browser dependent. I get
errors logged if table related tags are missing, and so on.

I rely on the log to find if users had problems or not, so it's important
to have them recorded. Is there a way to catch this type of error?

Thanks.

P.S. I noticed that if the closing quote is missing, the page renders
about OK, with orphaned ">" in odd places.

<input type="hidden" name="update" value="1>

Regards,

Ben K.
Developer
http://benix.tamu.edu