However I keep getting errors like "<tr> outside of table".
How can I make Embperl ignore my HTML tags since there are times when I
begin using a normal perl script and then want to call an embperl template
containing the rest.
I am sure it is very easy but it doesn't say under the HTML Tags section of
the documentation.

Thanks,

Nico
RE: Switching off HTML Tag recognition [ In reply to ]
I do this on every single page, and it took me a while to find it too.

Do this in your httpd.conf:
SetEnv EMBPERL_OPTIONS 2048

See http://perl.apache.org/embperl/Embperl.pod.3.html#EMBPERL_OPTIONS for more
info, in particular optDisableTableScan = 2048.

On 27-Jun-2000 Nicolas Parody wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another stupid question from me that I couldn't solve after looking through
> the documentation.
>
> I have file that contains just the following:

> Note that there are no table tags since these are in a different file.
> However I keep getting errors like "<tr> outside of table".
> How can I make Embperl ignore my HTML tags since there are times when I
> begin using a normal perl script and then want to call an embperl template
> containing the rest.
> I am sure it is very easy but it doesn't say under the HTML Tags section of
> the documentation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nico

Wim Kerkhoff, Software Engineer
NetMaster Networking Solutions
wim@netmaster.com
RE: Switching off HTML Tag recognition [ In reply to ]
> I do this on every single page, and it took me a while to find it too.
>
> Do this in your httpd.conf:
> SetEnv EMBPERL_OPTIONS 2048

Yes but sometimes you want only do it for some pages, then you can write

[- $optDisableTableScan = 1 -]

in front of the table

Gerald