HTML-Embperl didn't pass all of its tests. It seems that it failed on the
registry/ tests. Could these two problems be linked?

Thanks,
joe

joe lauer rootlevel
product developer 743 beaubien, suite 300
p.313.961.4407 x302 detroit, mi 48226
f.313.961.4568 www.rootlevel.com
RE: -DPERL_STACKED_HANDLERS [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I'm not sure if this is Embperl or some other issue, but it seems to have
> only shown up after I installed Embperl, so maybe someone else
> has had this
> error happen.
>
> After I installed HTML-Embperl 1.2.1 on a system running Apache
> 1.3.12/mod_perl 1.24, I got this error when I started up Apache:
>
> Starting Apache: Rebuild with -DPERL_STACKED_HANDLERS to $r-push_handlers
> at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/DBI.pm line 33

This has nothing todo with Embperl. That's a warning from Apache::DBI.
Apache::DBI can preopen database connections when a new child starts. Todo
so it need some options in mod_perl. Read "perldoc Apache::DBI"

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152