lines

require "/path/to/module/you/are/trying/to/use.pm"

I would place all the items simply in my home dir.

Jumpline Support Dept

This sounds like I might be able to get around it, but as usual they are
vague. I am competent and willing to work it out, I have no idea about
makefiles though. Where would I add this line? Do you think it would wirk?
Any suggestions?
RE: HTMLemb on a virtual host [ In reply to ]
> This sounds like I might be able to get around it, but as usual they are
> vague. I am competent and willing to work it out, I have no idea about
> makefiles though. Where would I add this line? Do you think it would wirk?
> Any suggestions?

Yes, it will work. As I _already_ wrote:

Read "perldoc ExtUtils::MakeMaker" (search for "make install") how to
specify an alternate install directory.

Then you can use "use lib" to add this directory to the search path.

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152