Mailing List Archive

RE: My english (was: Refresh oddity...)
> From: Frank Mayhar [mailto:frank@exit.com]
> Gerald Richter wrote:
> > It's very hard to help you more without to see the code (also I will not
> > have the time to review huge junks of code), but I guess there
> is an error
> ^^^^^
>
> That's a bit of a pre-judgement, don't you think? ;-)

Oops, should be "chunk". I hope that's correct now. I am not a nativ english
speaker, so please forgive me if I sometimes choose the wrong word or the
wrong spelling (spelling is also a problem for me in german :-( , but feel
free to correct me, so I can do it better the next time.

Sorry, again I didn't wanted to make anyones code bad!

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152
Re: My english (was: Refresh oddity...) [ In reply to ]
Gerald Richter wrote:
> > From: Frank Mayhar [mailto:frank@exit.com]
> > Gerald Richter wrote:
> > > It's very hard to help you more without to see the code (also I will not
> > > have the time to review huge junks of code), but I guess there
> > is an error
> > ^^^^^
> > That's a bit of a pre-judgement, don't you think? ;-)
> Oops, should be "chunk". I hope that's correct now. I am not a nativ english
> speaker, so please forgive me if I sometimes choose the wrong word or the
> wrong spelling (spelling is also a problem for me in german :-( , but feel
> free to correct me, so I can do it better the next time.

I knew what you meant (and probably so did everyone else); I was just
teasing a bit. I found it funny and it was early in the morning.
--
Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting http://store.exit.com/
Re: My english (was: Refresh oddity...) [ In reply to ]
Hey don't feel bad...

After I found this logic error I was kicking myself in the ass and
cursing up a storm.

Guess one should never, ever code while extremely tired.

Programming - A love, hate relationship! :)

Frank Mayhar wrote:

> Gerald Richter wrote:
> > > From: Frank Mayhar [mailto:frank@exit.com]
> > > is an error
> > > ^^^^^
> > > That's a bit of a pre-judgement, don't you think? ;-)
> > Oops, should be "chunk". I hope that's correct now. I am not a nativ english
> > speaker, so please forgive me if I sometimes choose the wrong word or the
> > wrong spelling (spelling is also a problem for me in german :-( , but feel
> > free to correct me, so I can do it better the next time.
>
> I knew what you meant (and probably so did everyone else); I was just
> teasing a bit. I found it funny and it was early in the morning.
> --
> Frank Mayhar frank@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
> Exit Consulting http://store.exit.com/

Mr. Erich L. Markert emarkert@pace.edu
Computer Learning Center TEL (914)422-4328
Pace University
1 Martine Ave
White Plains, New York 10606-1932

-- Henry Spencer
RE: My english (was: Refresh oddity...) [ In reply to ]

> I knew what you meant (and probably so did everyone else); I was just
> teasing a bit. I found it funny and it was early in the morning.

I saw your ;-), I just wanted to say this in case anybody understood it
wrong...

Gerald