Mailing List Archive

Re: embperl 1.3b3 make test fails at #68
> Is this by chance a known issue?
>
> make test:
> >#67 stdout/stdout.htm... ok
> >#68 nochdir/nochdir.htm...

I have seen this one time before. It seems to occur only on a specifiy
version of solaris. It's not a problem, it just means, that the current
working directory, when a request starts by Apache, is other then Embperl
expect it. In nearly all situations this doesn't matter. (only if you set
optDisableChdir in EMBPERL_OPTIONS it may make a difference)

Gerald

P.S. Support for Embperl is via the embperl mailing list
(embperl@perl.apache.org)