[3150]ERR: 32: Line 33: Warning in Perl code: Use of uninitialized
value at content.pm line 135.
[3150]ERR: Discard the last 6 errormessages, because they occured after
the end of a table

--
.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._.o°o._

regards,
¢laudíu$
RE: ...because they occured after the end of a table [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I get this Warnings and hope that sombody can explain them:
>
> [3150]ERR: 32: Line 30: Warning in Perl code: Use of uninitialized
> value at /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/equinet/content/pages.epl line 30.
> [3150]ERR: 32: Line 33: Warning in Perl code: Use of uninitialized
> value at content.pm line 135.
> [3150]ERR: Discard the last 6 errormessages, because they occured after
> the end of a table

To determinate the end of an dynamic table, Embperl need to evaluate the
expression inside the table. Now it would be possible that an error occurs
while evaluating these expression, but Embperl detects that this error is
after the end of the table, so it isn't an error. The above message simply
tells you that these condition has occured and that you should ignore the
last 6 errors/warings in the logfile, which occured before these message.

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152