up a 404. What did I miss? It's gotta be something simple...

Thanks!

Wim.
RE: EMBPERL_VIRTLOG [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I've added this to /etc/apache/access.conf, according to the docs:
>
> SetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 10477
> SetEnv EMBPERL_VIRTLOG /log
>
> <Location /log>
> SetHandler perl-script
> PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
> Options ExecCGI
> </Location>
>

> And the links show up in Embperl html files. However, clicking
> the link brings
> up a 404. What did I miss? It's gotta be something simple...

Do you have something like

<Files *.epl>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler HTML::Embperl
Options ExecCGI
</Files>

somewhereelse in your config? If yes change /log to /log/x.epl in your,
because the Files section will override the Location section in your conf.
Also if you load Embperl somewhere in your httpd.conf, make sure the
EMBPERL_DEBUG is set before you load Embperl.

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152