Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: New Embperl mailinglist
Due to the increasing traffic on the modperl mailinglist and the increasing
number of topics regarding Embperl I have decided to move the discussion
about Embperl related topics to a separate mailinglist. Ask Bjoern Hansen
was so kind to setup embperl@perl.apache.org.

I hope also that, since the Embperl mailinglist will have much less traffic
than the modperl mailinglist, more people join the list and more people
involved in the discussions...

There is an archive for the Embperl mailing list at
http://www.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/

Enjoy

Gerald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152
RE: ANNOUNCE: New Embperl mailinglist [ In reply to ]

> Bummer. I was hoping their wouldn't be a split.

I have hold back this split for a long time, because many Embperl related
topics are also mod_perl related, but traffic has grown and I hope that a
low volume mailling list is a better base for good discussions...

> But if there has
> to be would it
> be possible to add search functionallity to the mail archives.

Yes, of course. I just didn't came around so far to do it, but I will surely
do it.

RE: ANNOUNCE: New Embperl mailinglist [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Jason Bodnar wrote:

[...]
> be possible to add search functionallity to the mail archives. To me, that's
> the most important feature of an archive. Perhaps you could sign the list up
> with http://www.mail-archive.com/.

Already done. Take a look at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/embperl@perl.apache.org/

I've resubscribed modperl@apache.org, it seems to have fallen out.

Please send any further comments directly to me.

- ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>