Mailing List Archive

RequestRec / RequestUtil suggestion
I realized today that the docs require a bit of clairvoyance to
figure this out... so I'd like to suggest a docs patch like this:

=====

Apache2::RequestRec

Synopsis:

use Apache2::RequestRec ();
+ # $r is supplied as the first argument to a mod_perl module handler
+ my $r= shift ;
+ # or $r can be pulled at any time via Apache2::RequestUtil
+ my $r = Apache2::RequestUtil->request;
+ # __ OR OTHER METHODS TO GET $r __

Description

Apache2::RequestRec provides the Perl API for Apache request_rec object.

+ The request_rec object is provided as the first argument in a
mod_perl handler, as a return value from the Apache2::RequestUtil-
>request method and ______.

=====

I'd submit a finalized patch myself, but I'm not that familiar with
the innerworkings of the request_rec object